Cutting a modern cubic profile, the Block Stool offers a continuous clean silhouette through its contemporary minimal design, it's legs a seamless extension of it's square top. Beneath the top, a supporting beam connects all three sides of the solid wood stool providing increased stability and an added design element.
Handmade in London by master woodworkers using only real solid wood and time-tested techniques. Read more about our materials and methods here.
Materials & Finishes
- Available in a choice of sustainably sourced hardwoods: Oak (shown) | Ash | Walnut | Maple | Cherry | Douglas Fir
- All of our pieces are finished with naturally derived hard wax oil to provide long-lasting protection and durability to the wood.
- Due to the organic nature of real wood, natural variations in colour and grain should be expected from piece to piece.
H45cm x W45cm x D45cm
We can also make this product in any size. Please send us a message with your desired dimensions and we’ll be happy to send you a free quote.
Delivery & Returns
- UK delivery within 4 – 6 weeks of placing order.
- If you change your mind or are unhappy with your purchase, simply send the product back to us within 30 days for a full refund.
The Block Stool is a solid wood stool within our Contemporary/Modern/Art Range. Click here to see more furniture designs in this style.
Well-Made Furniture Designed for a Lifetime of Everyday Use