Lathe Dining Table
A combination of straight lines and rounded edges gives the Lathe Table a feeling of balance and lightness often found in Scandi furniture designs. A beautiful example of everyday minimalism, the hardwood table features a rectangular top raised by a dowel leg frame, the cylindrical wood-turned legs rounded off at the bottom for a homely touch.
Handmade in London by master woodworkers using only real solid wood and time-tested techniques. Read more about our materials and methods here.
Materials & Finishes
- Available in a choice of sustainably sourced hardwoods: Oak | Ash
- All of our pieces are finished with naturally derived hard wax oil to provide long-lasting protection and durability to the wood.
- Due to the organic nature of real wood, natural variations in colour and grain should be expected from piece to piece.
Below are our standard sizes for this design (all heights are 74cm):
Seats 4: (L)120cm x (W)85cm
Seats 6: (L)180cm x (W)85cm
Seats 8: (L)240cm x (W)85cm
Seats 10: (L)3000cm x (W)100cm
We can also make this product in any size. Please send us a message with your desired dimensions and we’ll be happy to send you a free quote.
Delivery & Returns
- UK delivery within 3 – 4 weeks of placing order.
- If you change your mind or are unhappy with your purchase, simply send the product back to us within 30 days for a full refund.
The Lathe Table is a solid wood table within our Scandi/Minimal/Modern Mid-Century Range. Click here to see more furniture designs in this style.
Well-Made Furniture Designed for a Lifetime of Everyday Use