Slant Side Table
Handmade from solid wood, the Slant Table plays with dimensions and space to give a sense of movement and offer a different profile from every angle. With its clean linearity, dramatic slants and chamfered edges, the solid wood side table introduces an architectural element to any interior space. Constructed with a shelf to fit books and magazines, this piece can be used as a striking side table for a chair or sofa, or as a pair of bedside tables.
Handmade in London by master woodworkers using only real solid wood and time-tested techniques. Read more about our materials and methods here.
Materials & Finishes
- Available in a choice of sustainably sourced hardwoods: Oak | Ash | Walnut | Maple | Cherry
- All of our pieces are finished with naturally derived hard wax oil to provide long-lasting protection and durability to the wood.
- Due to the organic nature of real wood, natural variations in colour and grain should be expected from piece to piece.
Below is our standard size for this design:
H525mm x W350mm x D450mm
We can also make this product in any size. Please send us a message with your desired dimensions and we’ll be happy to send you a free quote.
Delivery & Returns
- UK delivery within 3 – 4 weeks of placing order.
- If you change your mind or are unhappy with your purchase, simply send the product back to us within 30 days for a full refund.
The Slant Table is a solid wood side table within our Scandi/Minimal/Modern Mid-Century Range. Click here to see more furniture designs in this style.
Well-Made Furniture Designed for a Lifetime of Everyday Use